There were 311 votes this month and 3. Tears of Joy - beadsandblooms received the most votes.
"Tears of Joy" is a design worked with three contrasts: color, shape and texture. Complementary opposites on the color wheel, the contrast of curves and angles and finally the textures of the ruffley spiral stitch and the smooth, flat brick stitch. A beautiful piece and a well deserved win!
Runners up this month are:
12. Yin and Yang Peyote Bracelet- SmadarsTreasure
10. Roundabout - ThesePreciousThings
7. Lapis Lazuli Necklace and earring set - dreambeadweaver
22. Circle Gets the Square - beaderjojo
20. Pin Stipes and Flowers Bracelet - GrandmaMarilyns
11. Free and Formed - OOAK - beaddiddy
13. Bananarama Mask - Beadmatrix
21. Textural atmosphere - LiciaBeads
1. Le Rouge et le Noir Freeform Bracelet - enchantedbeads
Start watching for the entries for the October challenge. Lots of our beadweavers have been working on their entries for 'Animal Instincts'. As you know, our winner's prize is the opportunity to choose the theme for the next challenge. So watch for the announcement of the November Challenge theme at the end of September.
Many thanks to everyone who entered the September Challenge. And many thanks as well to everyone who took the time to vote!